Translate

21 July, 2014

Southeast Asian Planes, Humanity Once Again, Primate DNA, Briefly, and the Cunning Fennec Fox

21 July 2014
0722 hrs


Good Morning, Faithful and Patient Reader-


            I am running low on fumes, having not slept well, erm, EVER, but even less well than how I slept Friday night when my woman spent the night in my arms, curled up against me in that most intimate of intimacies: 







      The Spoon Position.  Y’all know what I mean, right?  I slept a full five hours that night, the waking time just lying there watching her sleep and stroking her face, her arm, her legs and well, the rest . . . King Morpheus is kind to those who are content and at an easy peace.


So forgive me my rangents and non-sequiturs.  I am so very sleep deprived and feel as if my cranium is filled with over-cooked barley . . .





   I imagine that most of you have seen the other post I posted early this morning?  Just more photographs I put on CFF.  The first one

(c)  Properfessor

Is called, “bird and tree”

            The second is, “envy”

(c)  Properfessor


  The third:  “irish maple sunrise”

(c)  Properfessor


 Number four is “dendrite cerebri”
(c)  Properfessor



   The fifth:  “sailors take warning”

(c)  Properfessor



Six is: “kissing in the park”

(c)  Properfessor



            Seven is entitled: “what hath iron wrought vi”
(c)  Properfessor


Eight, “what hath iron wrought iv”

(c)  Properfessor


Nine: “what hath iron wrought i”

(c)  Properfessor



Ten- “something is afoot”

(c)  Properfessor


Eleven: “you make me happy . . . when skies are grey” (you may recognize that line from an old song which, if you listen carefully to the lyrics, is actually quite sad).

(c)  Properfessor


And last but not least, Number Twelve: “kissing in the park ii”
(c)  Properfessor






Tell me what you think of these recent pics, Patient Reader.  I’m interested in what you have to say.  I am interested in your opinion.






I see Malaysian Air lost another 
plane . . . man, that’s a big run on some shitty luck!  Then we see how the Russians, or pro-Russian forces handled the whole affair thus far:















Tangent Alert:  

I find it interesting how the country from which the Dutch hail is called Holland or The Netherlands, and Dutch appears nowhere in the name . . .







Joep Lange

A giant in his field . . .  




            Now, Patient Reader, doesn’t 

that just fucking figure?  

Doesn't this just fucking SUCK?



















See?  It’s shit 

like this about which I rant, as you all 

well know.  The strife and violence for 

which humans have a propensity, an 

innate and unavoidable trait to kill, 

bound in our fragile DNA.



            Surely throughout our evolution there has 

been a genetic mutation that indicated 

passivity and, well, Peace as a trait of 

our species, but how the fuck was 

such a trait to survive long enough to 

perpetuate; to be passed down to the 

next generation and subsequent 

generations?  Those with this innate 

ability or even distaste for killing were 

obviously killed themselves.  Perhaps 

this happened many times in primate 

evolution, or maybe even was not 

limited to primates only . . .
















            But we’ll never fucking know, 
will we?  I find it apropos that among the dead was this research scientist that was part of an international team that was trying to improve the State of Man; trying to save  lives and who surely must have found the act of murder abhorrent. 






            Btw,  The rest of the passengers

are listed on the manifest which has 

been published, again on the BBC 

website, as well as many of their 

stories.  I myself don’t subscribe to that 

maudlin bullshit; I can surmise what it

is that is said about these people.





By the way, there were five more AIDS researchers aboard that flight

            So what are we to do about all of this, Patient Reader?  Shouldn’t we just all hang up and leave it to the leftovers to weed themselves out?  Last man or woman can be, appropriately (since it is how we began 4 million years ago), Lion Shit. 







            Am I not the Bodhisattva of Compassion?  Should I not feel for humanity and struggle away from the beauty and peace I sense at the end of my fruitless search for Nirvana (the state of enlightenment, not the increasingly irrelevant 90’s grunge band. . .)?

           Should I not eschew this enlightenment for myself and feel a sense of duty to alleviate the suffering of others by assisting them on their path to Nirvana?  To, through compassion, tease apart the intertwined fibers of terrible desire and suffering?




            Am I not the Bodhisattva of Wisdom?   Should I not, through knowledge of the coldness and hardness of the world and its denizens, assist others in their own navigation through the straits between the Scylla and the Charybdis?



 Should I not do these things instead of hoping for the Earth to reset herself, to soft boot itself and hiccup or shrug us off the surface, we terrible creatures that do nothing but destroy and kill and maim?  Should I not ever give up on Humanity, and the possibility we will fix whatever ails us and find a utopia, our very own Shangri-La in which we will be eater of milk and honey and lotus? 





 Should I not just believe in the 
potential of Man and start believing in Mankind itself?

            Nah, Fuck All That.

            Until next time, Patient Reader . . . I remain,




The Cunning Fennec Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment