Translate

19 March, 2014

Final Final and All the Rest! and the Cunning Fennec Fox

19 March 2014
10:51 hrs


Patient Reader . . .
How the heck are y’all? Sorry it’s been so long since I last posted . . .  finals and the preparing for them have really been kicking my ass this term.  I am just used to being graded differently in science than I am in art.  It’s weird . . .  In science, it’s either a spleen or it’s not; there is no, “why did you use a curvilinear line and not a rectilinear one?”  Ha ha . . .  I said “rectal.”

            So I took my last final just now; Basic Art Design, and I think I did pretty well.  Let’s all just hope so, anyway.

            Everything else in my life is chaotic right now.  Even though it’s Spring Break, I have a load to do:  I have five models to photograph; I have that ballerina movie to make; I have lunches and dinner dates I have to keep; and I need to meet sometime with Prof. -------- and catch up.  She’s the one that had the open heart surgery over Winter Term.

            I also have a friend in a large city just to the north, and another friend two large cities away.  I want to visit or be visited by these cats, so I have to find time for them.  But they are friends; they get top priority.

            Jeezly Crow, this term has kicked my ass.  It’s the first time ever, except for last term, that I won’t be pulling a 4-Oh GPA.  I hate that, but then I realized; you know what?  I don’t need the degree . . . 
I am at the point where “Somedays” don’t really mean shit.  I have to learn the skills and start making these docs. 

 Being a documentarian is being a historian, only on digital media.  I need to tell the world that we can change it; not the other way around.  We don’t need to be changed by the environment around us, even though I and so many others I know, have been exactly so.

This could indeed be a world straight out of Star Trek.  A world in which there is no war, no poverty, and no disease.  Purely a scientific society, devoid of religion and ignorance, which actually go hand in hand anyway.

Maybe now I can get back to playing my guitar.  Maybe now I can concentrate on my photography.  Maybe now I can rest, relax, and maybe even sleep.  Oh yeah; I also have 2 full-body massages I owe 2 women.  These are the Bonus-Package FBM’s; there’s a magic squiggly at the end.  Or the beginning and middle, depending.

Interspersed throughout what follows you will find some of my recent photographs.

  You’ll find I have been focusing a lot on shrubbery, as it is that transitional time of year:  A combination of blossoms intermingled with the starkness of still-dormant trees . . .


So kick back and enjoy.  I have much more to tell, of course, but my brain is goatmeal inside my head right now.  I will be back online hopefully as early as tomorrow.

Patient Reader, you are awesome.  Thanks again for your comments- keep ‘em coming.  Check my stuff out at:
And at:

And of course, say hi to Vesper at:
Again, I shall bid you adieu.  Shall I leave you to it?  Splendid!
Vaca Sacra . . .  I cannot believe I get a fucking break.  See y’all soon.
Always,

The Cunning Fennec Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment