Translate

14 June, 2014

Update and the Cunning Fennec Fox

14 June 2014
0914 hrs



Good Morning, Patient Reader!

Check out the new embed to the left.  Great book.

    Well, a week between posts is far too long . . . I was in the throes of Finals, and we had an art show.  Yours truly was responsible for setting up for the show on Thursday and tearing it down on Friday.  The lighting class was supposed to come in to take the lights down, but of course they said, “Fuck it,” and none of them showed up for that.

     The guy that volunteered to help is certified in lighting, so he handled all of that, which took several hours.  Meantime, I was in charge of EVERYTHING ELSE!

            I hope you have been enjoying the photos I have posted.  I sure as hell am getting a lot of mileage out of those ballerina photos, right!

            Thank you all for the overwhelming response to my autobiographical medical stories.  There’s been quite a bit of traffic on those pages, so thanks again. 

            Not a lot to report; I’m off for a week then back to school.  I met a sweet mujer and that seems to be progressing well- she’s only a few years younger so there’s already a good start . . . 


            I’ll have better posts coming up; I am working on some more autobiographical stories that will be posted soon . . . I am going to do some more recording and I’ll let you know how that’s going, along with some more photography.  In the meantime, enjoy some of these photos you’ll find below.  The work is original, so be kind with the critiques!

(c)  Properfessor

(c)  Properfessor

(c)  Properfessor

(c)  Properfessor


Be Back Later?  Splendid!



The Cunning Fennec Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment